Unidev develops custom applications for a wide variety of companies. We strive to keep learning and using the latest technologies from mobile (all platforms) to cloud (Azure) to big data (Hadoop) to IoT. You would work with a team of talented individuals who share a strong passion for problem solving and software. You will be developing application solutions through the complete SDLC in a fun, challenging, and casual environment.
- BS in a Computer Science related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of development experience in JAVA/J2EE
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Analyze and develop Java solutions based on customers’ needs
- The ability to develop technical documentation
- Proficient knowledge of Java & J2EE (including JSP, EJB, JDBC, SQL, XML, HTML, and associated technologies) and the use of those technologies in n-tier development environments
- Proficient knowledge in object-oriented application development principles, theories, and concepts using J2EE specific design patterns and usage
- Experience with MVC Frameworks Spring MVC, Hibernate, Spring, REST & Web Services
- Experience with the use of version control systems for code management
- SOA / Web Services
- Database Design
- Resolve technical problems and performance functionality
- Strong understanding of version control
- Ability to work on your own or with a team
- Adaptability, organization, and a strong work ethic
Qualified applicants must also have experience with the following:
- CSS SQL
- Oracle DB
What can we offer?
- 100% premium-paid medical insurance for employee-only-coverage
- 100% premium-paid dental insurance for employee-only-coverage
- Paid Time Off – 15 days/year for 0-5 years of service, 20 days/year after 5 years of service
- Paid holidays
- 401k plan
- Educational assistance, some certifications, and professional memberships paid
- Premium Only Section 125 Plan for dependent insurance
- Employee life insurance, AD&D and long term disability, and long-term care insurance provided
- Group vision coverage and supplemental life insurance available to employees and dependents
- A healthy change of pace from your average “cube farm.” Our staff is our company’s pride, and we do our best to provide a rewarding and creative environment.
- A focus on you as an employee of our company and an expert in your field!
Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.
Unidev is an equal opportunity employer.
Position is located in St. Louis, MO. Hybrid work schedules offered.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
To apply, submit your resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.